PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme 2017 – Check Online

PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme related all information will be available soon. You can check all latest updates, application forma and other details online from the official website. Check the official website for the updates and get the details which you are looking for the details.

Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme 2017 For 10th 12th Class

Narendra Modi is prime minister of India Narendra Modi allowing lots of scholarships to give the batter education to the students for higher education and continue the studies. The Prime Minister Narendra Modi giving an scholarship to the especially for girls. The scholarships main motive is the to support and giving them help to those students who belongs below poverty line and low income salary for all state. So this time many of students getting this scholarships so students now PM newly announce PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme.

Those who looking for the PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme for them its information has allow so check this and find the all latest updates. But if some updates not allow then wait for this and continue look for this until this not allow. Very soon its every updates will allow for you then you will eligible to see this.

See this link for the all scholarship: http://www.desw.gov.in/scholarship

Apply Online For PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme 2017

More updates and the information you will see on the main page you come on the main page so check this and find the updates. This is working to give the all latest information time to time to every one. We are also working to give the all latest information.

54 thoughts on “PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme 2017 – Check Online

1. Osheen gupta

I m osheen Gupta. I m getting 86.80 % in class 12 exam 2017 from cbse board . I belong to middle class family any my father annually income is about 50000 . .i need some money for higher education . I want to become a CA . Sir plz help me…

2. Husnara Begum Laskar

To Respected PM Narendra Modi Sub-Scholarship given by pm Narendra Modi Sir, My name is Husnara Begum laskar my email id is husnara laskar440@gmail.com and phone no is 8811872440 sir i have pass BA from goverment college,now i have taken admission in mba from KKHSOU which is an open university and i have arrange my admission fees very hard as i want to take admission in other university,but i cannot take because my father is an farmer and annual income is 20,000,my father some how manage my study material earlier and now also but now my father suffer from skin diseases whole body as you can enquiry to silchar medical hospital my father name is Kutub Uddin Laskar.Sir if you can help me ,i can complete my MBA course or otherwise i may drop my education in the 2nd semester because of my financial condition.Sir i would give all my document in on line.Sir this scholarship is very very helpful for the poor girls who are looking to make success their dream true and can help their family in financial condition. Thanks to PM Narendra Modi whose god blessing is always with him.

1. Ankita shankar shedage

My name is Ankita . l am getting 84.61percentage in 12th .my roll no.x099743 phone no. 8806785310 mother name vanita

2. shreshaben ramubhai patel

i requiring scholarship for higher stydy now am I studying in diploma in information technology course.
    my enrolment no is 156580316043
    contact no 8469458091

3. Aniket Paul

Myself Aniket Paul, persuated HS from TBSE ( Tripura board of secondary education) board this year in 2017. Percentage obtained by me is 86’6% and in hope that some scholarship will be available for me in future. so, i am requestung your honour if any then please notify me in the following mail id given.

4. Malavika Savithri.m

My name is malavika Savithri.m. I have passed 12 th kerala board exam with 91.33% .
    I am requiring scholarship
    Plz also tell me about the last date of form submission

5. Bala mani raja

I have written my 10th public exam in 2017.my register number and date of birth is 1096822 and 12.5.2002 my mark is 97.8 percentage.

6. Natakarani divya

Respected sir,

Sub:narendramodi scholarship scheme for 12th comlited students
    Myself divya,I have got 984 marks in 12th class and got all group cents in first and second year in inter.
    So I wish ,i can get a scholarship for my higher studies?

7. Prasanna

Sir I am from a poor family.as I am willing to study agriculture but i can’t able to complete my studies because of not having sufficient money so please help me to complete my studies

8. Surendra kirsani

Sir,
    I`m from a poor family.I have secured 69% in 12th last year in sc.I`m willing to study futher but no money.Sir please can i get a help to continue my studies???plz help..

9. B.E.Amrutha

Dear Sir,

I am Amrutha BE, I studied in 2nd PUC PCMB 93.8% in 2017, If any chances for education scholarship,pls reply,

10. jitu

Plz give me a scholarship I already passed hs exam securing 75%sceince stream. My family is very poor. .so plz give me a scholarship for higher studying..

11. Aminur Rahman phon no 9577342331 Barpeta(Assam)

Sir
    I am from a poor family.I have no sister,brother and father.I also passed B A and as I am willing to study D El Ed .but I can’t able to complete my studies because of not having sufficient money . so please help me to complete my studies. so I hope you will help me . thank you sir…

12. rohit tanti

my name is to bohut tanti .Iam secure 79.20 percentage in 12 board exam.iam economically poor and I have not sufficient money .there for help me sir

13. sujata sah

I need d sclorship for persuing my further studies so I need d sclorship ..i belong to bpl family my h.s % was 82.60%

14. Deepak singh

Sir I am Deepak I have scored 93% marks in 12 up board exams I need scholarship very much where can I apply ? Pls contact me 9696065672 thank you

15. Kavita goswami

Sir I am 10th pass in govt school. My persenteg is 90.66% please give me scholarship. My 📱 no. 9893919192,7999598921

16. AKASH

My Name is AKASH My SSLC Passed and 69.76 % and My state is KARNATAKA
    My phone No – 8904210903

Thank you Sir/Madam.

17. Pavanjeet

M.p has sukana yojana for girls it gives fund for who born from 2009 but no secheme was there in Punjab why

18. Vaibhav Jain

I am deepshikha jain. I had scored 9.8 cgpa in10th {JNV} 69.4 % in12th com. With maths. I am a neuro patient from 10th and family financial condition is not well. I want to do bba. Plz provide me help sutaible for me. Phone no. 9897496666

19. milton nag

respected sir I have pass my hslc exam 2017 with 76% I want help plz help me by giving scholarship my father is daily wages my ph no 9954501644

20. priti gupta

Sir mai padhna chahti hu mere ghar ki arthik stithi theak nhi h mai bank se loan lena chahti hu aur bsc nurcing ka corse krna lekin bank wale roj bulate h aur na hi kuch bta rhe h aur na loan dete h sur mai general categry me aati hu usliy mughe koi loan nhi deta sir mughe aage padhna h plz meri help kijiy aur bank wale battmeeji se bhi bat krte h aur kuch nhi btate plz sir help kijiy

21. Yashas. H

My name is Yashas. I have passed my 2ndpuc with 88%. My father is an farmer. My annual income is less than 11,000. So please need your help. It is helpful for my higher education. So please grant me a scholarship. Thanks for giving this opportunity. Thank you sir. It is helpful for so many poor people and talented students.

22. Debjit Paul

I am Debjit Paul passed Madhyamik Exam -2017 with 92% marks.my financial condition is very poor.The factory where my father worked is going to close.Last six months my father has not got salary. So you are requested to grant a scholarship for me.

23. Rosy

My name is Rosy now am studying paramedical my fees is 18,000 am poor people pls Help To my higher education pls grant me scholarship

24. fairoz Khan

I am 10th standard public mark in365/500in 73%in 2015March and so 12standard public mark in 651 in55.5% i am is studying to diplomas mechanical. engineering

25. Priya mishra

Sir ,I m priya mishra.I have passed class 12 with 88.4%(442/500) by up board.My father’s annul income is 46000.my financial condition is very poor.sir plz kindly grant me scholarship for my higher education.thnx..

26. PAYAL RAWAT

Sir, I am a class 12 passed student from science stream.
    presently, i am dropping a year so as to get admission in goverment medical schools.
    Being from a middle class family , my chances of going to a private medical college are very low,moreover not every students gets a goverment medical school due to such a neck to neck competition in this field.
    I have passed my class 12 with 79% aggregate and i am looking for scholarship on the basis of your scholarship scheme.
    regards
    payal rawat .

27. Geetanjali sharma

Sir I am geetanjali Sharma and I completed graduation (59% in graduation) in this year but I dropping study because my dream to become a professor (math) but my family financial condition is not good and no money to invest my study My mother work at geetavashtralya and father has own canteen(allotted hai) sir please help me because BTC fees is soo high and I am not able to pay it so please help me then next I am apply in BTC please please please help me sir

28. Pavan nana sonawane

Sir mai padhana chahata hu mere ghar ki aarthik sthiti thik nahi hai to my help you
    Mai khup padhana chahata hu aur Army mai
    Karnal hona chahata hu.Aur desh ki seva karana chahata hu to aap meri madat kijie

29. Pavan nana sonawane

Sir mai khup padhana chahata hu mere ghar ki sthiti kuch thik nahi hai. My help you sir mai padhakar army mai karnal hona chahata hu

30. Tulu bhumij

sir my name is Tulu bhumij .i passed my 10th exam with 73% but its getting almost impossible to continue my studies my father earns less than 3000 per month n i have 3 brothers after me .so i really ask u help for my studies .please sir

31. poonam bawa

Hlo sir,i am poonam bawa live in amritsar. I got 80%marks in 12 class in commerce stream. I belong to middle class family and my father is not able to pay my college fees so sir plz help me and provide scholership. Thanks

32. KISMOTARA KHATUN

I AM KISMOTARA KHATUN.I HAVE 73.5% MARKS IN CLASS 12 IN SCIENCE STREAM.MY PARENTS ARE PASSED AWAY .I AM DOING PHYSICS(HONS) SO NEED FINANCIAL HELP TO CONTINUE MY STUDY.YOU ARE REQUESTED TO GRANT A SCHOLARSHIP FOR ME.

33. Nilanjana Santra

Sir,
    I am Nilanjana Santra, passed 12th class Exam -2017 with 86% marks.my financial condition is very poor. So you are requested to grant a scholarship for me.

34. Vikas shakeel mir

03.11.2017
    Shopian j&k
    Dear sir
    I blong to a poor family. And u know what happens in kashmir (2016) . There will great loss of property. And comes too mush poverty. So please give me some help . To continue my studies. It will be great pleasure from your side.

Your furture
    Vikas shakeel mir

35. Vikas shakeel mir

03.11.2017
    Shopian j&k
    Dear sir
    I am a student of class 8th . In 2016 there were great damage. So please give me some help to continue my studies.

Your future
    Vikas shakeel mir

36. Karl

Hahaha whoever have posted this blog about scholarship; Please at least read it once…. The way you wrote it… Your English….. Amazing Man😂😂😂😂

37. JITENDRA KUMAR